Tuesday, December 26, 2006

confessions

families is the best to confess, and I think we grow so much as we age....our relationships with each other also changes. I cant think of the past, when once me and my brother even spoke about our emotional breakdowns as a reaction to other ppl's words or actions.....we did today when we are in the 23 and 27! grownup you would think...But I think we are become more childish inside....ready to openup ....
It is also suprising to hear abt incidences, where the damage was created from someone you respect so much.....
I have this very nice "curse"....when I too exicited about something....in reality it goes haywire...to the extent that I SHOULD hate it....my family, my place change...now I dont dare to get excited about anything....I rather prefer it NORMAL...than to make it worst......

No comments: